Friday, September 26, 2008

An Intesresting Article On Christian Financial Freedom

How to Have Christian Financial Freedom Away From Religious Hype and ScamsBy [http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Hans_Monsma]Hans Monsma
Christian Financial Freedom requires you to know the truth about prayer. I am a normal dude without any specific theological training, but was burdened by the blinding lies some pulpits spread. I make my income from Search Engine Optimization and Internet affiliate marketing, all from my home business, on a single computer.

Religion and Internet Affiliate Marketing are Fraught with Hype and ScamsBoth, modern religions and internet marketing which is the biggest global market of the new world are crowded with hype and scams. There are many good things in both, but you have to find these to be successful in either of them. Don't fall for the scams and hype or you are going to be the looser. I made it my business to find the truth in both, with Christianity being the priority. I feel as a Christian that my Home Business Income is totally dependent upon my knowing the truth in both, not in one only.

My search took me to many places besides the Word. The kernel of my research was to find the truth about both which would include discovering the true meaning of the biblical verses from which the following phrases were taken:My people perish for the lack of knowledge.Seek the Kingdom and all things will be added onto you.How do I know God's will for my life? I want to make money, is this God's will?What so ever you ask the father in my name you shall have.
My research came to an abrupt halt when I read James 1:5, "If any of you lack wisdom let him ask God that giveth to all men liberally etc., this coupled to the knowledge that Jesus left us a counsellor when He went to be with the Father in heaven told opened my eyes. I have not read in the word that He giveth money liberally, or for that matter cars or houses. He also tells you who to look after, the widows and orphans and your spiritual teacher.

So what went wrong? I am a normal working guy, doing my best to live as a follower of The Word, Jesus.When I began to "test all things" in my happy clappy church, and seek the truth, I discovered a turmoil starting in my spirit. I had lots of questions they had no answers for. Yet they would take my money and distribute it as they see fit, how do they know the right place to donate my money but the biblical answers they do not have. I soon put a stop to them fleecing me. I now knew I was in the wrong place, the worrying factor was the verse that says "My people perish for the lack of knowledge." That is both biblically true and materially. The two are linked through prayer.

This article is not within the scope of a total biblical explanation, which I do have and will publish in due time. At this time allow me to state that my research, or if you like my revelation, has put a whole new perspective on my Christian and home business life. For the first time I feel that I am successful in both facets of my life, my Spiritual life and my business life. I have discovered via biblical research on the internet how one should pray and be in the will of God.

I now know why so few prayers are ever answered, and it was not because I was outside of Christianity, no, simply because the happy clappy churches teachings are wrong and money centered. I am at peace with my prayer life and am making a good living from my internet home business in affiliate marketing. They go hand in hand as I am able to obey god's giving instructions which is to the widows, the poor and my spiritual tutor.

Take a discovery trip as I did and see your life change, there after God will lead you to the right teacher. It is the first time in my life that I understand why the book says that the road to heaven is narrow, my research to find direction for my future was both spiritually revealing and materially motivating.

The article says it all.Go and do it yourself and discover your new life. http://www.sitesunion.com/financial_freedom.html
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Hans_Monsma http://EzineArticles.com/?How-to-Have-Christian-Financial-Freedom-Away-From-Religious-Hype-and-Scams&id=1396951

1 comment:

solvingdebts said...

Hi, as i was going through ur blog i found this interesting post.So, I would like to share something with you...i have sites related to finance,and having good pr which will help u a lot.

I am ready to swap article with u and i will give u Links from the same content page or article page of my site..

And your blog is pretty nice.

If ur interested then plz mail me ..at solvingdebts(at)gmail(dot)com.com

Regards
Shelly.

Its Not a Spam!!